EnergyHub empowers utilities and their customers to create a clean, distributed energy future
We’re working on accomplishing this vision by transforming complexity ...View Company Profile
Are you a Sales Executive with experience working in the utility markets and a passion for the clean energy field? EnergyHub has an opportunity available for you to join our expanding sales team. You will play a critical role and help grow our DERMS (Distributed Energy Resource Management Systems) business by initiating, developing, and building lasting relationships with utility customers. Our Sales Executives succeed through demonstrating domain expertise, thought leadership, command of the sales process, and the ability to develop strong relationships to build a robust pipeline and meet sales targets. Specific responsibilities include:
- Selling the company’s DERMS software and services to utilities
- Developing trusting relationships with clients and prospects
- Building and managing a robust and qualified sales pipeline, communicating progress and results while moving opportunities forward
- Providing utility prospects with compelling, well-researched business cases that support the value of EnergyHub’s offerings
- Developing complex proposals that position EnergyHub for success in utility RFP processes
- Working closely with utilities to understand current and future market needs and identify new business opportunities; collaborating with the sales, product and marketing teams to ensure that EnergyHub is building the right products and delivering the right messages to the market
- Representing EnergyHub at conferences, trade shows, and industry events
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role in the utility or cleantech industry
- Demonstrated track record managing high-revenue business opportunities
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Strong desire to learn about the DERMS market and ability to work up the learning curve quickly
- Flexibility for significant amount of travel (20-40%)
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with demand response, energy efficiency, or enterprise SaaS a plus
- Deep industry network and an ability to generate leads independently
EnergyHub supports hybrid and remote work
Location is flexible - West Coast or Midwest would be a plus
Why work for EnergyHub?
Collaborate with outstanding people: Our employees work hard, do great work, and enjoy collaborating and learning from each other.
Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given real responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the team!
Gain well rounded experience: EnergyHub offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to collaborate and develop expertise across multiple areas of the business.
Work with the latest technologies: You’ll gain exposure to a broad spectrum of IoT, SaaS and machine learning challenges, including distributed fault-tolerance, device control optimization, and process modeling to support scalable interaction with disparate downstream APIs.
Be part of something important: Help create the future of how energy is produced and consumed. Make a positive impact on our climate.
Focus on fun: EnergyHub places high value on our team culture. Happy hours and holiday parties are important to us, but what’s also important is how our employees feel about their work every single day.
EnergyHub is a growing enterprise software company that works with the most forward-thinking companies in smart energy. Our platform lets consumers turn their smart thermostats, electric cars, water heaters, and other products into virtual power plants that keep the grid stable and enable higher penetration of solar and wind power. We work on technology that already provides energy and cost savings to millions of people through partnerships with the leading companies in the Internet of Things.
EnergyHub is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.