About PatchPatch is building the infrastructure to power a climate-positive economy and scale carbon removal. Businesses can leverage our API to automatically calculate their footprint and make any transaction carbon-neutral. Offset projects use our consumer-grade platform to manage their business, find new customers and scale their technology.We're a small team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business in an industry the world deeply needs. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.Patch's API-as-a-marketplace services two groups:
We put climate initiatives on autopilot by programmatically offsetting CO₂ emissions. Our API makes it easy for businesses to launch features like carbon-neutral delivery, rides, payments, and more.
We’ve partnered with the best carbon removal scientists and developers in the world to build a network of high-quality projects. We’re aggregating demand to these projects so they can scale the amount of CO₂ they’re able to remove to help us reach our climate goals.About Position
We're looking for rockstar business development representative (BDR) to generate new opportunities for Patch. As a BDR, you will be the first point of contact between Patch and our customers, helping them start their journey to carbon zero.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the GTM and BD leads to identify new business sectors to target and align on on prospecting strategy.
- Conduct market research to uncover needs within each industry vertical or business segment.
- Build list of target prospects, create and execute the outreach strategy (i.e. campaign content, follow up sequence, objection handling).
- Act as the main point of contact for Patch customers, representing customer' needs to the greater Patch team.
- Launch high impact campaigns to entice prospective clients to meet with you.
- Qualify leads to uncover business objectives and needs.
- Facilitate a positive, customer-obsessed experience throughout all team and customer collaborations.
Who You Are:
- Proven track-record of organizing and meeting weekly campaign and prospecting targets.
- Experienced building data-driven narratives that are relevant and engaging to new prospects.
- Stay apprised of new information relating to industry trends and customer pain points.
- Continuously learning about new industries, technologies, and strategies.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with adverse challenges to tackle.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in english.
- Eager to contribute to Patch’s carbon removal mission.
Commitment to Diversity:
- Make a positive impact on the world, and work on a mission that matters.
- Competitive compensation.
- Meaningful Equity.
- Monthly wellness stipend for mental and physical health, covering gyms, courses, therapy, art, animals, etc!
- Low ego, collaborative culture.
- Time-off As Needed Vacation Policy.
Patch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant, candidate, or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.