This is a rare opportunity to be one of the founding members of our sales team. You’ll make a huge impact as you explore new markets, accelerate our revenue stream, help standardize our sales processes and be part of an incredibly talented team. Cloverly team members are passionate, fast-paced, collaborative, entrepreneurial and agile.
- Develop situational fluency on our offering, value proposition & industry concepts.
- Create ongoing relationships with customers, bringing value with each interaction.
- Conduct in-depth discovery to understand customers’ businesses, priorities, and seek to uncover alignment with our solution.
- Match our offering to customers’ initiatives and guide them through the buyer journey.
- Ensure every sales interaction is positive, professional and helpful. Be a trusted advisor.
- Manage the sales process, following each step, with tight control over each stage.
- Leverage our tech stack to optimize your efficiency, logging all activities in our CRM.
- Maintain accurate pipeline and forecast with the CRM system.
- Meet or exceed all sales assigned KPIs.
- Achieve revenue goals in the assigned territory.
- Collaborate effectively with Cloverly team members, including Sales, SDRs, Marketing, Success, Product and other areas of the organization - playing your part to make us better.
You must have:
- 5-10 years of experience in B2B sales, business development or strategic account management in technology, software, cloud or SaaS.
- Consistent success selling large, complex deals of size > $250k to F2000 companies.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding goals in a competitive environment.
- Methodically follow a process to drive consistent results. Detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills and ability to simplify complex concepts.
- Contributes productively and proactively to improve the team.
- Enthusiastic, creative with the ability to inspire others.
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Passionate about sales and developing a career in the sales profession.
Location: prefer Atlanta and open to remote
WHY YOU’LL LIKE WORKING HERE:
- Get to work on an important mission that truly makes a difference
- Tremendous company outlook where you will have limitless opportunities
- An awesome culture where you will be empowered, make an impact, learn a ton, grow rapidly, and genuinely enjoy yourself and your teammates
- Remote friendly
- Open time-off policy
We are committed to creating inclusive teams that foster a genuine workplace culture and a sense of belonging for each and every employee. We encourage everyone to apply.
Cloverly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Cloverly complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.