FAIRMAT has developed an innovative technology of carbon fiber-based composite materials. Our first objective is to stop burying carbon fiber composite and to create a more sustainable future for this advanced material essential to decarbonisation.
We want to help manufacturers to recycle carbon fiber composites, to design more ecologically with a high-performance material, and for consumers to enjoy their favorite products in a more environmentally responsible way.
This position is open as part of Fairmat's development, and we are looking to bring on board new staff to support our ambitions for innovation and global growth.The team:
The CEO Office is a small and agile squad, working on strategic initiatives to fuel Fairmat’s growth. Reporting to Fairmat’s CEO, you will be working on short-term internal projects as well as long-term growth opportunities. We are looking for outstanding profiles to join us!Missions
1/ Act as project manager on strategic internal short-term projects
- Compile needs and define action plan
- Execute action plan, work with relevant people in the organization
- Present results & transfer ownership to ensure success
2/ Assist the CEO on long-term diversification/expansion opportunities
- Conduct research to identify diversification opportunities (new verticals, acquisitions, etc..)
- Provide operational support in Fairmat’s expansion to the US and in future fundraising processes (Series B)
- Further improve Fairmat’s scalability by working on the « productization » of its manufacturing process
3/ Assist Fairmat’s executives in their day-to-day business
- Prepare recurring strategic meetings
- Provide Excom with KPIs and dashboards for decision-making
- Provide support to Fairmat’s Excom on ad-hoc topics
- You have experience in a similar position in a start-up, consulting or finance company- Excellent communication skills- Curious and motivated- Experience or interest for industrial field- Fluent English/FrenchOther informations:
- CDI - Based in ParisWorking at Fairmat means :
- Joining a young innovative company in full development with strong ambitions in France and internationally- Participating in an environmental mission that makes sense: the virtuous recycling of a high-performance material- An adventure in which you can challenge yourself, with a wide variety of missions and a lot of autonomyIt is also a strong human and internal culture based on 3 pillars:
- An attractive remuneration package based on our salary grid, depending on your responsibilities, skills and experience. It is published internally and completely transparent. - Mental health, with a coach available within the company, a No Meeting day, No Work weeks so that the whole company stops at the same time - Physical health, because movement is essential! We pay for: 95% of our mutual insurance Alan; a mobility package of 41 euros per month; sports classes (non-exhaustive examples)And also embody our values, shared by all:
Honesty: We say what we do, in full transparencyDetermination: We do what we say, creating value for allPragmatism: Doing just what is needed, no more and no less, to achieve goalsCommitment: Protecting the environment for the benefit of future generations
Want to be part of an adventure that will change everything? Send us your CV and cover letter.