Clean energy for everyone.
Welcome to zolar! We’re on a mission to make solar power accessible to everyone and are proud to enable our customers to use the power of the sun in their own homes while making an active contribution to climate protection.
At zolar, we know that different people are successful in different ways, which is why we offer a hybrid working environment, where you can decide how much time you spend in our Berlin office, or how much time you spend working from home. We strive for sustainability, we are ambitious, honest, and transparent, and we never want to stop learning or growing.
Will you join us in working towards a greener future for everyone?
Your role at zolar
- You support our end users troubleshooting issues in Salesforce.
- You monitor our Salesforce instance to ensure its health.
- You maintain, expand, and enhance our existing Salesforce environment at zolar
while applying best practices.
- You ensure flawless exchange of information with both internal and external tools
using the Salesforce APIs, working very closely with our product teams.
- You work on projects within Salesforce and across departments at zolar that
enhance our capabilities of how we function as a company.
- You assume responsibility for enhancing our automations and processes from idea
generation to implementation.
- You act at eye level with the internal stakeholders, understand the business needs
and actively contribute to finding solutions
What you will need to bring
- 2-3 years of experience with Salesforce, ideally in an e-
- You have knowledge of Sales and Service Cloud.
- You are experienced in using Salesforce point-and-click configuration tools
(validation rules, page layouts, etc.)
- You know how to maintain third-party applications within our Salesforce setup,
experience with Zapier and Talkdesk (or any other CTI) is a plus.
- You are passionate about finding and implementing sustainable solutions by
thinking your way through business problems.
- You like working in a team and actively support your colleagues in their work.
- You are fluent in English - advanced German skills are a plus
What zolar can offer you
100% remote working possible // Stay flexible
Whether you want to save yourself the commute to work or want to see your colleagues in person – you are free to choose how many days you work remotely or in the office.
Workation // Stay curious
As a digital company, we believe you can do your work just as well from the beach house in Portugal or the winter cabin in Sweden. That's why you can work up to 4 weeks per quarter from anywhere within the EU.
Mental & physical health // Stay healthy
Your mental and physical health is close to our hearts. You can expect 30 days of annual leave in addition to a mental health program in cooperation with Mindsurance and a discounted membership in Urban Sports Club.
Company pension plan // Live well tomorrow
A world worth living in is a matter close to our hearts, which is why we offer our employees support in their private retirement planning with the help of sustainable providers and an employer contribution of 20%.
Benefitsy // You have the choice
You get a monthly voucher budget of fifty Euros in the Benefitsy portal at your free disposal (e.g. Spotify, REWE, Sixt, IKEA and many more).
Dog policy // Bring your own dog
A variety of four-legged feel-good managers provide natural entertainment in the office and enjoy the attention of their two-legged colleagues.
Buddy programme & (team) events // Involved instead of just employed
Get off to a great start – with a buddy by your side and regular team- & company events.
Tomorrow Bank // Sustainable Banking
Thanks to our cooperation with Tomorrow Bank, you receive the Change-model free of charge for 6 months and also support climate protection in banking. Instead of investing in coal power or weapons, Tomorrow invests the money into the future.
Remote work equipment // Ready for work
We want you to be able to work as well at home as you can in the office, so we provide you with a one-off budget to purchase a desk, chair or other things you might need for your remote work. You also have the choice between a Lenovo ThinkPad or Apple Macbook.
- Climate activists - We actively work on climate protection. As a team. Every day.
- Growth Mindset - We yearn for growth.
- Strong together - Together we are working towards the same goal. Differences make us stronger.
- Information matters - We respect each other in discussion. The strongest argument wins.
- New paths - By offering a digital solution to climate protection, we are part of the renewable energy revolution.
- Now more than ever - Instead of giving up, we go the extra mile.
At zolar, we strive to provide a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for every person who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, size, socio-economic status, origin, age, culture, faith or religion (or lack thereof).