BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel network, connecting over 100 million members across 22 countries looking to carpool or travel by bus. By sharing rides and filling empty seats on the road, our community avoids 1.6 million tons of CO2 emissions every year (as if Paris was free of road traffic for a year!)We are a global and diverse team of 700+ people with 45+ nationalities, and headquartered in Paris. We’re constantly looking for new ways to leverage technology to create a more affordable, convenient, flexible and sustainable way to travel. And we are always on the lookout for people who care about making a positive impact.Your Mission
One of BlaBlaCar’s key strategic goals is to foster a highly engaged community of users. The Customer Support Team at BlaBlaCar is an international, multiple award-winning team that aims at providing assistance to our community and contributes to the great experience of our users. This ensures our members an enriching and trustworthy experience.
The Customer Support Team is answering questions and requests in different languages, 7 days a week. Our current vision and goal are to increase expertise within our internal team (social media, content, quality assurance…). We are looking for humble, caring, indulgent people; who enjoy working with a dynamic team; are willing to help, find solutions, learn and share their knowledge.
- Moderating member profiles and their content (vehicle pictures, trips, etc.)
- Answering member's messages in a timely manner
- Providing users with guidance and support through various channels (tickets & chat) at high quality level (we offer a 100% response service)
- Overseeing the overall activity on our social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) and maintaining dynamics within BlaBlaCar community
- Reporting technical problems in the platform
- Gathering member's feedback and communicating it to the Tech Team
- Improving the overall member experience
- Handling complaints and refunds
- Animating coaching sessions with internal and external agents (Outsourcing partner)
- Performing outbound calls on sensitive topics
- Previous experiences in customer service - nice to have
- Excellent communication skills in French - (spoken and written)
- Advanced English communications skills
- Ability to prioritize busy workloads while fairly balance our business and member's needs
- Strong ability to work on your own within a specific schedule and tasks, while being dynamic, committed and open to a fast pace and changing environment
- Familiar with Microsoft Office package (World, Excel etc..) and G Suite (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc..)
- Enjoy working as a team-player and sharing and learning from others
- Nice to have: A prior experience using the service as a driver and/or a passenger
What we have to offer
- 🌎 An international environment with over 45+ nationalities
- ⚖️ A hybrid, flexible workplace with family-friendly policies
- 💡 Learning opportunities via access to training, mentorship, internal development programs, or our weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks and Tech & Product Demos
- 🤝 Team-building events like our weekly afterworks, breakfasts, our annual Coding Night or Impact Day
- 🌱 A product and a workplace with a strong commitment to sustainability
- 🧭 Shared BlaBlaPrinciples that are the foundation of our culture and everyday decisions
To know more, check out our 100 reasons to join BlaBlaCar!
We offer benefits that have a positive impact on you and our society, just like our product
- We are flexible - We adapt to your needs:🏠Full remote possible within your country of employment💵Home office financial support for equipment🚗Relocation package & visa support
- We are impactful - We shape our future together:📈Equity for all program🌳Company events like the impact day & coding nights💻Learning possibilities through trainings, mentoring, internal development programs, and events.🚌Free carpooling and bus rides
- We care - We care about you and your needs:👶1 month additional parental leave 100% paid🌴25 vacation days per year
- Of course we also cover the basics like transportation, healthcare, meal plan, etc.
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like:
- a 45-min video call with Alessandra , Talent Acquisition Manager, to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a 60-min video call with Thierno and Maëlle, Community Relations Associate Manager France Ops
- a fully remote exercise to evaluate your French written language skills (2 scenarios to answer)
- 30-min video call with Amandine, Community Relations Team Manager France
*Our hiring process lasts on average 20-25 days and offers usually come within 48 hours.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.