ABOUT TREECARD 🌳Make a Real Impact 🌍
Here at Treecard, We’re harnessing the power of the people to help solve climate change by democratizing the ability to live sustainably. We’re the kind of green that doesn’t wash off, and our customers have already planted over 200 thousand trees just by using their Treecard.We’re striving to build the largest and most engaged eco-focused community and a worldwide organization people can trust. We need people who can’t wait to jump in and help scale our impact together.Check out our first product
, Treecard: a real wooden debit card that plants free trees as you spend.Do the best work of your life 🚀
As a mission-driven startup entering a hyper-growth stage, Treecard not only offers an environment for huge personal growth but an opportunity to leave a legacy we can be proud of.We’re powered by Ecosia, the search engine that has planted over 130M trees to date and has over 30M monthly active customers. We've also raised $26M (Series A) to date and have a growing user base, with 40% of all sign-ups being referred by a friend or family. We are backed by EQT, Worldfund, and Seedcamp— the original investors of Transferwise and Revolut.
We’re set up for success, racing forward, and swinging beyond the fences. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and together, we hope you are too. Come help make sustainable living accessible for everyone.ABOUT THE ROLE 🤩
Treecard is looking for a Business Operations Associate to jump into our growing team to manage many different organization projects. This is a great opportunity for the person who loves to have their hands in a little bit of everything and for someone who is interested in learning the ins and outs of startups.No day will be the same- you will have the opportunity to work alongside marketing to build our campus ambassador program, act as our remote culture champion for our Treeteam (Treecard employees!), own our employer branding and support our Co-Founders on special projects as needed.This position is remote based in London, UK (we have a WeWork office- most team members go 1x per week) and will report directly into the People Operations Manager but will also work closely with other departments and Co-Founders.
Some Projects To Start 👐
- Build the Treecard Campus Ambassador program from scratch alongside our marketing team- recruit across universities, organize campaign logistics and manage and drive the student teams
- Assist the CEO with managing relationships with marketing agencies to manage design assets and social ad performance agreements
- Empower new Treeteam Members- Continuously improve our employee onboarding setup and materials and set all new team members up for success for Day 1
- Assist on various People Ops initiatives- org documentation, employer branding, remote culture, hosting retreats, and financial operations to name a few
Sound like you? 🍃
HOW WE SUPPORT YOU 🙌🏝
- You’re a recent grad who held internships/ leadership positions throughout university OR have 1-2 Years of experience in a similar operations role
- Your a do-er and no task is too big or small
- You like to make order out of chaos
- You are a creative problem solver
- Creatively bring climate impact focused details to everything that you do
- Strong interest in startups, climate tech and operations
100% Coverage for medical insurance (including dependents) & dental/vision plans401(k) plan (US) and Pension plan (UK)Unlimited Time Off Flexible Hours and Locations (100% Remote)Flexible Parental LeaveRemote Workstation StipendAnnual $1,000 Wellness & Development StipendRegular team retreats to connect with eachother & nature!