Are you ready to rise to the challenge of climate change with the team that will deliver? Form Energy is a U.S. technology and manufacturing company that is developing and commercializing pioneering energy storage technologies to enable the electric grid to run on 100% renewable energy, every day of the year.
Supported by leading investors such as Breakthrough Energy Ventures, ArcelorMittal, TPG Rise, MIT’s The Engine, and others, we share a common belief that low-cost, multi-day energy storage is the key to enable tomorrow’s zero carbon electric grid. Driven by our core values of humanity, excellence, and creativity, we are deeply motivated and inspired to create a better world. We need talented, hardworking individuals who share our goal of tackling the challenge of climate change. Do you want to work with us today to build a better tomorrow? Role Description
This role is an opportunity to shape and develop the Advanced Manufacturing organization as an early hire. In this position, you will support the transition of a product from development to prototype manufacturing to enable key manufacturing research and development milestones. You will work alongside process engineers, manufacturing engineers, and supporting technical functions to establish a stable production line, implement manufacturing R&D testing, and de-risk manufacturing at scale. This role will sit in our Eighty Four, Pennsylvania location with travel as needed.
What You'll Do:
- Support the Advanced Manufacturing teams in building and executing programs and projects that design the manufacturing process and equipment for Form’s core technologies
- Contribute to program management principles for manufacturing engineering and how they connect to our product development process
- Generate manufacturing development schedules and execution plans indicating critical path and key decision milestones
- Work with team members to translate the top-down corporate strategy and milestones into detailed roadmaps, timelines, and deliverables
- Prepare and lead cross-functional reviews to escalate issues and enable program execution
- Facilitate communication and cross functional alignment within the Advanced Manufacturing organization and with other Form Energy teams
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in equipment design, process development, engineering, and/or program management
- Extreme accountability and ownership when it comes to project execution; ability to roll up your sleeves and fill the gaps where necessary
- Understanding of high-volume manufacturing processes, pilot-scale development and R+D processes
- Excellent planning, collaboration, and facilitation skills to manage complex cross-functional projects and take ambiguous assignments to completion
- Experience presenting to executive level management on program status, recommendations, and priorities
- A blend of business and technical knowledge allowing for big-picture vision and the ability to dive deep into specific challenges
- An ability to provide clear, well-structured, and concise communications tailored to each appropriate audience
- Ability to influence and thrive within a rapidly changing / growing organization
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- BS or MS degree in an engineering or manufacturing discipline
Besides joining a community of people working to make the world better, Form Energy commits to you equitable compensation, stock options, and offers a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need to thrive.
We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees. We offer a flexible Paid Time Off program and every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. A full listing of our benefits is available on our careers page
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.